Adding a cluster may fail with various error messages:
- Cluster creation failed.
- An internal error occurred while creating the cluster.
- Your quota allows for 0 more running instance(s). You requested at least 3. Your quota allows for 0 more running instance(s). You requested at least 1.
Adding a cluster in Cloudera Altus
- Certain error messages are straighforward and self-explains the cause of the issue.
- SSH Private Key information may be invalid during the process adding a cluster.
- Regarding the quota error, you need to check with your Amazon EC2 admin to find out if the account has reached its limit. Please check below reference on how to check the limit.
- Make sure the SSH Private Key used is valid when adding the cluster. Please check below reference on how to create the key pair.
- Contact Cloudera Support for further help.