Is the altus CLI supported for Windows systems?
Starting with the Altus CLI Version 1.1.3, installation is available through pip, as long as the following minimum requirements are met:
Minimum version of Python 3.6+
1) Download and Install Python for Windows according to the website's instructions:
2) Open a Command Prompt (Windows Key + R), then type cmd and hit enter.
3) In the Command prompt window, run the command to update the Windows environment to add the newly installed Python folder to the system path:
For example, if Python 2.7 was installed in it's default location, the following command would be run:
4) In the same Window, run the pip installer to install the Altus CLI Utility:
pip install altuscli
5) Once the Altus CLI is installed, confirm its functionality by running altus --version as shown below: