Explorer

Resource Manager logs shows weird

[ Edited ]

Hi All,

I see the following logs in Resource manager.. .which is weird ... Did anyone see these logs ? 

WARN org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.AppSchedulingInfo: priorities is empty. Marking resource as not blacklisted
WARN org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.AppSchedulingInfo: priorities is empty. Marking resource as not blacklisted

Highlighted
Champion

Re: Resource Manager logs shows weird

WARN org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.AppSchedulingInfo: priorities is empty. 

the rational behind this warnining is how  many times the application has been given an opportunity to schedule a task at each priority. Each time the scheduler asks the application for a task at this priority, it is incremented, and each time the application successfully schedules a task, 

You many need to see your scheduler settings . 

Cloudera Employee

Re: Resource Manager logs shows weird

I cannot find the message any where in our source code. AppSchedulingInfo even upstream does not have a warning message that gets printed. Can you tell me which CDH release you are on?

Wilfred

Announcements