Explorer

Error while installting impala_kudu

[ Edited ]

I was able to install impala_kudu service with deploy.py script.

Now i am haveing some issues with impala demon communicating with impala_kudu, i am getting following error: Can anyone help on this 

+ replace_conf_dir
+ find /var/run/cloudera-scm-agent/process/6574-impala-IMPALAD -type f '!' -path '/var/run/cloudera-scm-agent/process/6574-impala-IMPALAD/logs/*' '!' -name '*.log' '!' -name '*.keytab' '!' -name '*jceks' -exec perl -pi -e 's#{{CMF_CONF_DIR}}#/var/run/cloudera-scm-agent/process/6574-impala-IMPALAD#g' '{}' ';'
Can't open /var/run/cloudera-scm-agent/process/6574-impala-IMPALAD/supervisor.conf: Permission denied.
+ export IMPALA_BIN=/opt/cloudera/parcels/IMPALA_KUDU-2.7.0-2.cdh5.9.0.p0.109/lib/impala/sbin-retail
+ IMPALA_BIN=/opt/cloudera/parcels/IMPALA_KUDU-2.7.0-2.cdh5.9.0.p0.109/lib/impala/sbin-retail
+ [[ true = '' ]]
+ '[' impalad = impalad ']'
+ exec /opt/cloudera/parcels/IMPALA_KUDU-2.7.0-2.cdh5.9.0.p0.109/lib/impala/../../bin/impalad --flagfile=/var/run/cloudera-scm-agent/process/6574-impala-IMPALAD/impala-conf/impalad_flags
Redirecting stderr to /dfs01/log/impalad2/impalad.ERROR

Cloudera Employee

Re: Error while installting impala_kudu

Hi Azim,

The lines you highlighted do not indicate any real errors.

Is Impala not starting or is there some other error you're observing? From this it's not clear there is anything wrong.

Thanks

Explorer

Re: Error while installting impala_kudu

Thanks for the reply Matt,
impala  has started but impala-kudu servoce is not starting up, and the error I highlighted os from the impala_kudu service logs. It says permission deny, I am using CM admin account to install this service, is there any other account (sudo) I have to use to install?

Announcements