Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

CLOUDERA BOOTSTRAP FAILED WITH SERVICE UNAVAILABLE 503

Contributor

Hi All, 

1. I am trying launch a 5 node cluster (aws) using Cloudera Direcotor bootstrap (director ip : say 10.10.10.1).  Cloudera director is proxy enabled.

2. I have created a local repository and exposed in some other instance (say http://10.10.10.2/test_repo).

3. I had set NO_PROXY in bash_profile at Cloudera director(10.10.10.1) to access the repository. and I am able to acess it.

cloudera director has a properties file called application.properties in (/etc/cloudera-director-client/)

I have updated the proxy settings in application.properties. but there is no property for  NO_PROXY to exclude the IPs

I have set the repositoryurl property in the config file. while bootstrapping the config file I am getting an error saying service unavailable 503.

Is there anything that i can do to exclude the local repository(10.10.10.2) by setting NO_PROXY in application.properties. Or is ther any other sollution that I can configre?

Sankaranarayanan. S.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Expert Contributor

Sankaranarayanan,

Cloudera Director does not support proxy exclusions. 

This like likey most easily configured on your proxy server. The proxy server should have a configuration to not proxy local addresses.

David

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Expert Contributor

Sankaranarayanan,

Cloudera Director does not support proxy exclusions. 

This like likey most easily configured on your proxy server. The proxy server should have a configuration to not proxy local addresses.

David