New Contributor

Unable to configure the Cloudera Manager

Dear Team,

I am using the below link to install the cloudera manager through cloudera director from aws cloud , The link I used is from below link

https://www.cloudera.com/documentation/director/2-2-x/topics/director_get_started_aws_install_cm_cdh...

When I am trying to upload the PEM file I am getting error as "Unable to load AWS credentials from any provider in the chain"

Please help me . I used the exact process as mentioned

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen Srikanth D

Expert Contributor

Re: Unable to configure the Cloudera Manager

Export Access key and ID in your Cloudera Director instance as below

$ export AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID=...
$ export AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY=...
New Contributor

Apologies for the delay.Thanks alot for your reply.I am to progress atleast little further .

As you have mentioned I have given export on those access key and secret key . Now I am getting below error

• You are not authorized to perform this operation.
  • User: arn:aws:iam::474755348973:user/NaveenSrikanthD is not authorized to perform: rds:DescribeDBSecurityGroups

Please help me to get through this error

Cloudera Employee

If you are trying to use RDS, you need to make sure that the IAM role of your Director instance includes that permission.

If you are not trying to use RDS, you have encountered a known bug in Cloudera Director that will be fixed in an upcoming release. The workaround is to make sure your IAM role includes that permission. You will be able to remove the permission once the bug is fixed.

Announcements