Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Creating Oozie database step failed during cluster setup Command (Create Oozie Database Tables (149)

New Contributor

Hi

When installing Cloudera Enterprise Trial 5.13.1 runningon Centos 7. I'm having trouble on Cluster Setup step when starting Impala, Oozie. In this step there is a database creation error

Completed only 1/2 steps. First failure: Command (Create Oozie Database Tables (149)) has failed

clou.png

I have search all over cloudera community board and none of the solutions to similar issues have worked for me.

I have read the log on master and on node and have not been able to find a solution on this.

Any help apreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

New Contributor

Finally, after investigating a little more I found out thath the node with that issue wass running ouf of resources, RAM in this case, started to swapping and the trashing. The node wa replaces with a more powerful box and later everything just went fine.

Thank you very much for tour time.

regards!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Expert Contributor

Hi, 

Is your hive service running fine? Which db have you used to configure hive?

New Contributor

Finally, after investigating a little more I found out thath the node with that issue wass running ouf of resources, RAM in this case, started to swapping and the trashing. The node wa replaces with a more powerful box and later everything just went fine.

Thank you very much for tour time.

regards!