Explorer

I am unable to click continue after selecting hosts while setting up the Cloudera manager.

12.PNG

Explorer

Re: I am unable to click continue after selecting hosts while setting up the Cloudera manager.

@cjervis 

Kindly help me out

Cloudera Employee

Re: I am unable to click continue after selecting hosts while setting up the Cloudera manager.

Looks like those hosts are already managed by another Cloudera Manager Server. 

Tina

Explorer

How to find out whether it is managed by another cloudera manager

Cloudera Employee

By looking at the hostnames, I would guess that mgt01.cloudera   is running the cloudera manager server.

Try logging into   10.0.2.100:7180   and see if the other 2 hosts are in that cluster. 

Or you can try logging into each host and seeing if a cloudera agent or server is running.   On redhat 7 those commands would be:

systemctl status cloudera-scm-server.service
systemctl status cloudera-scm-agent.service

Or see if there are any files under   "ls /opt/cloudera"

Not sure what O/S you are running or if the install was cdh parcels or packages, but you can try looking around for cloudera files on those hosts.

Good luck!

Tina

Explorer

They are active only on the master node.

They are not active on slave nodes

12.PNG

New Contributor

hey,nick

this is a solved question !

aneways i m posting you the solution

if you click at the Cloudera supervisor logo, do you spot a cluster there?

if so, then i am guessing that the wizard created the cluster and assigned all hosts to it, but failed to yet configure the services.

the very best issue to do here is delete the cluster, then run the wizard once more by clicking upload Cluster.

The situation I defined could appear if the wizard failed barely in advance, after configuring CM agents however before developing the cluster.

regards

jayesh

Announcements