Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Installation of Hadoop using Cloudera manager url

Explorer

Error: Package: cloudera-manager-agent-5.10.0-1.cm5100.p0.85.el6.x86_64 (cloudera-manager)
Requires: fuse-libs
Error: Package: cloudera-manager-agent-5.10.0-1.cm5100.p0.85.el6.x86_64 (cloudera-manager)
Requires: openssl-devel
Requires: httpd
Requires: fuse
Requires: MySQL-python
Requires: mod_ssl
You could try using --skip-broken to work around the problem
You could try running: rpm -Va --nofiles --nodigest

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Super Collaborator

You need the epel repository which you probably do not have in your older version of CentOS 6.4.

Look at this page https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL  read under

How can I use these extra packages?

you need to get the repo, then enable the repo and install python, I think you will get all the software you need installed that way.

yum --enablerepo=epel install python26-devel

or some command like that.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22

Explorer

Dear Gurus

I have uninstalled cloudera components and installing it again to make sure things are under control

During the installation of cdh components I am getting following errors:

Please help me to come out of this error:

Failed to deploy client configuration to the cluster.

Execute DeployClusterClientConfig for {hdfs,hbase,solr,yarn,spark_on_yarn,hive} in parallel. Loading...

Completed only 0/6 steps. First failure: Failed to execute command Deploy Client Configuration on service HDFS 

Champion
A failure to deploy the client configs indicates that the CM Agents are not working correctly. What is the status of the agents and any errors in their logs?

Explorer

Hi

I have uninstalled the cdh components of packages version and installed using parcels ...I am through..

I would like to ask a question in hbase. I have started hbase  shell by using the command ./hbase shell.

when I put the command list in the hbase prompt, I am getting following error:

ERROR: Can't get master address from ZooKeeper; znode data == null

Could you please help me to resolve this error.

Thanks,