Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Issue with Cloudera Manager 11 login loop

Explorer

I am facing issue with Cloudera Manager Loing, After installation using bin file and configuring the external database using prepared DB script, I am able to open the Cloudera manager UI and when I log in with default username admin it again loops back to login page.

I have checked the Cloudera-SCM-Server logs it says:

208892398@scm-web-3:com.cloudera.server.web.cmf.AuthenticationSuccessEventListener: Authentication success for user: 'admin' from

The URL redirects to after login is

<cm server ip>:7180/cmf/login?returnUrl=%2Fcmf%2FpostLogin%3FreturnUrl%3D%252Fcmf%252FpostLogin%253FreturnUrl%253D%25252Fcmf%25252FpostLogin%25253FreturnUrl%25253D

Is there a pointer to some link where Cleaning up of an installation of Cloudera manager is given before it can be reinstalled next time, I have experience as Cloudera uninstaller leaves some files behind which create conflicts when we try to reinstall, I there a complete cleaning script if I want to reinstall a bad cluster setup?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Contributor

Find out that problem was caused by browser cookies/cashing some data. After cleaning it logon proceeded successfully.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Super Collaborator

HI Shriparv,

There is a CM unstaller    /usr/share/cmf/uninstall-cloudera-manager.sh     that may help you. 

Tina

Contributor

Find out that problem was caused by browser cookies/cashing some data. After cleaning it logon proceeded successfully.

New Contributor
This approach worked for me.

Explorer

worked for me as well