New Contributor

Cloudera Navigator External Authentication LDAP Group Search Filter For Logged In User

Hi everyone:

I am trying to configure external authentification for Cloudera Navigator, but i can´t take the name group fot the user logged.

The thing it is that i don´t know how to configure the attribute "LDAP Group Search Filter For Logged In User". My LDAP it is not very comun, and whe

dont use OU, or uid attributes, and we have more than 5 branches to look for patterns.

Is there anywhere i can configure the name group attribute, as for example i do with HUE in pattern LDAP Group Name Attribute.

Another question is how should i use {0}, or {1}, and what that means in  "LDAP Group Search Filter For Logged In User".

Thanks a lot in advance.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Cloudera Navigator External Authentication LDAP Group Search Filter For Logged In User

After some investigations, looks like that Cloudera take the atribute "cn" from the LDAP Group Search, so if you don´t have that attribute on your LDAP

you can obtain the group. 

It will be nice to make a change, and have the possibility to give the attribute name you need  to obtain on your searchs, as Hue has.

Thanks a lot, and i hope someone help this information

Announcements
New solutions