New Contributor

CCA 175 Exam didn't load - Launch Status: Delivery partner doesn't have the exam ready

I scheduled to attempt CCA 175 today (0/15/2018) 11:15 AM PST, unfortunately the exam didn't load and kept displaying "Please wait....Exam is Loading and Launch Status: Delivery partner doesn't have the exam ready

Had a chat with PSI help desk and they said they can't help as they didn't get the exam from cloudera. Why do they provide exam slot on weekends if there is no support. Its not good and cumbersome for the person writing the exam. There is no show policy  for student and they fortify the fees but in case of your no show what are the rules?

New Contributor

Re: CCA 175 Exam didn't load - Launch Status: Delivery partner doesn't have the exam ready

Got response back from Cloudera Support that my exam voucher was expired and 'ExamsLocal is NOT responsible for making sure that you take the exam before the expiration date. You are responsible for that.'

In my case I didn't recieve any cancellation of voucher email and was allowed to schedule the exam on ExamLocal on a date after my voucher expiration.On exam Scheduled date, Exam didn't load at all .ExamLocal customer representative didn't know the reason nor do I. There is no support from Cloudera on weekends.We waited for half an hour for the exam to load.

Later cloudera customer representative mentioned 'There was no need to show up for your exam today, as there was never going to be an exam taken.'  I really don't know how I should have concluded that there will be no exam given my exam was scheduled.

I want to bring in kind notice of fellow exam takers that you May be allowed to schedule the exam after your voucher expiration date. But please remember your voucher expiration date as you might end up losing your money.

I requested Cloudera to allow me to take exam on my old voucher considering all the confusion but unfortunately I am not allowed. Disappointed.

bvk
Explorer

Re: CCA 175 Exam didn't load - Launch Status: Delivery partner doesn't have the exam ready

Hi,

For me exactly same thing happened.  Today I am supposed to take the exam by 11:45 AM IST,(CCA131) But it is showing as

Please wait... Exam is loading.

Launch Status: Delivery partner doesn't have the exam ready. My I bought this on Order Date: Sep 12, 2018. So my voucher cannot expire (1 year), But I dont know why I was not able to take the exam.

Please help me to understand the issue and whom should i reachout to?

bvk
Explorer

[ Edited ]

@cjervis - Need your help on this. 

Exam Sponsor:ClouderaExam:

CCA Hadoop Administrator

Exam Code:CCA131

Scheduled Date:October 11, 2018

Scheduled Time:11:45 AM India Standard Time

I was not able to launch the exam, supposed to start by 11.45 AM (2hrs before), I am getting the above said error. Purchased CCA131 just 1 month back.

I emailed to examsupport@examslocal.com & certification@cloudera.com as well. 

Please help me retake the exam.

New Contributor

Please contact certification@cloudera.com and they will let you know the
reason. If it is a mistake on their part then they will allow you to retake
the test. Best of Luck!
bvk
Explorer

I contacted certification@cloudera.com, they have reset my eligibility to retake the exam. Unfortunately the second time also I faced the same issue. I spoke with PSI team, they said cloudera has not provisioned the test for my candidate id.

Any idea why it happens? More importantly I need help in getting this addressed at the earliest.

Thanks

bvk

Announcements