Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

CCA 175 - Session got disconnected in middle of the exam

New Contributor

Hello,

My CCA 175 exam was scheduled for today 21-April-18 (01 PM IST).

However, my session got disconnected in the middle of the exam. I had completed 4 questions and was working on the solution of the 5th problem.

My Internet connection was all proper I was able to chat with Proctor and send an e-mail to PSI support immediately I did not get any response/updates from Proctor and the session went offline.

Kindly check and let me know how to proceed in this case.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Community Manager

Hi @Mini,

I am sorry to read that you had issues taking the exam. The appropriate contact to look into your exam would be to email certification@cloudera.com which gets you right to the team that would investigate it. I would also make sure to add their email address to your trusted list so any replies do not get caught in the spam filter. Being the weekend, they likely won't get back to you until Monday at the soonest. If you don't hear back by Tuesday, let me know and I will reach out to my contacts to check the status of the review. 

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Community Manager

Hi @Mini,

I am sorry to read that you had issues taking the exam. The appropriate contact to look into your exam would be to email certification@cloudera.com which gets you right to the team that would investigate it. I would also make sure to add their email address to your trusted list so any replies do not get caught in the spam filter. Being the weekend, they likely won't get back to you until Monday at the soonest. If you don't hear back by Tuesday, let me know and I will reach out to my contacts to check the status of the review. 

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

New Contributor
Yup, I will wait till Tuesday.
Thanks for the reply.