Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

CCA175: Not able to schedule exam at examlocal

Explorer

Hello,

I have registered and paid for CCA175 exam at cloudera, but when I went to examslocal to schedule, I coould not schedule.  They said the ID is already used for another exam (AWS) hence I need new ID.

Has anybody faced this situation and what was the solution ?

Kamal.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Explorer

Yes, all is good now. The problem was resolved, in time,  by  team at certification@cloudera.com and I passed my exam as well.

But I think this information should be made available during registration - that if ID has been used once at AWS then cloudera (at examlocal) will not register that e-mail.   

Thank you.

Rgs,

Kamal.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Community Manager

Sorry about not seeing this sooner @skamalj but I have moved the post to the appropriate area on the community. Did you perhaps resolve the issue by contacting certification@cloudera.com?

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Explorer

Yes, all is good now. The problem was resolved, in time,  by  team at certification@cloudera.com and I passed my exam as well.

But I think this information should be made available during registration - that if ID has been used once at AWS then cloudera (at examlocal) will not register that e-mail.   

Thank you.

Rgs,

Kamal.

Community Manager

Thanks for following up @skamalj and congratulations on pasing your certification. As for the email address issue, I want to be sure, the certification team was made aware of it, no? I'm assuming so since your issue was resolved. 🙂

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.