Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

CCP DS2 Challenge

Contributor

How to register for CCP DS2 Challenge ? I couldn't find a link anywhere.

-Bimal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
8 REPLIES 8

Master Collaborator

Explorer

The registration page has a text field with optional coupon code. Is it possible to obtain it or the price of $600 applies to all candidates who passed DS-200?

Master Collaborator

yes. The only people who can sign up for the challenge are people who passed DS-200.

Explorer

That is correct, but is it possible to obtain the coupon code that waives or gives the discount to the full price of $600?

Master Collaborator

I'm sorry. I don't understand. I'm not aware of any such coupon. The coupon field is just a default like with most other e-commerce sites. The price is $600. There are no coupons or discounts I know of.

Explorer

Brad,

I have a weird and probably stupid question here...Please bear with me

After the CCP DS1 challenge, you released a solution kit that was free to download for all.

Whats the deal for the DS2. Do you plan to release a solution kit. Do all people who register for the challenge get the solution kit free.

Or is the solution kit available to buy for a price separate?

Well, anamoly detection is an area not too familiar and confident enough to crack. So just wondering what options are available to some one who would like to learn ?

Thanks

Himateja

Explorer

I've passed DS-200 and registrated DS2 challenge. However, I still cannot enter "CCP: Data Scientist Challenge 2" forum.

Is there anything wrong?

Expert Contributor

The forum gets enabled separately, manually.  Hang in there while we process your registration.