Explorer

CCP: Data Engineer Exam did not started after 1 hour waiting

Hello,

I was expecting to take the exam today at 9h30 GMT and I was there since 9h15. It happened that at 10h15m GMT, the status to start the exam were "Please wait ... Exam is loading", nobody contacted me to update the real status or what is happening with the exam, after 1 hour of wait.

I am in Portugal, and I had to call to a USA number in order to understand what happened and the administration support told me that I have to contact Cloudera to check what I should do when I've paid only to do an exam, and also who should be contacted is me from someone of Cloudera/Exam administration team, not the other way around.

This is not correct, and a lack of respect, to the people who pay and have to change the work schedule in order to take the exam and also the hours of study dedicated to taking the exam today. There's a lot to manage for people who are currently working and wants to have this certification.

I have done print screens, please find them below.

Best regards,

David

Kudos: 59
Solutions: 30

Re: CCP: Data Engineer Exam did not started after 1 hour waiting

Before I touch on your issue, allow me a moment to appologise for the delay response on the community. I was off for a few days and it fell through the cracks. I'm sure the delay only compounded your concern about the exam and is not the experience we strive to acheive here. That being said, lets move forward and get to the issue at hand. 

I have forwarded your message to the certification team so they can reach out to you (if they haven't already). I made a point to stress your concern about being told to contact Cloudera rather than the other way around. 

Please, let me know if you don't hear back in the next day or so. 

Cy Jervis, Community Moderator - I'm not an expert but will supply relevant content from time to time. :)

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Terms of Service

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

Highlighted
Explorer

Re: CCP: Data Engineer Exam did not started after 1 hour waiting

Hello,

I am also sorry for the late answer, I was also off for some days. I did not have any news regarding the issue reported.

Thanks for your time,

David

Announcements