New Contributor

CCP: Data Engineering Examples and its Solutions

I am thinking of preparing for CCP: Data Engineer certification exam. I searched thoroughly but could not find any examples that lets me have an idea how the problems are dealt in the exam. Can anyone please provide me with the information where I can find feel-alike problems of original examination? Please do help me!

Kudos: 59
Solutions: 30

Re: CCP: Data Engineering Examples and its Solutions

Thank you for asking @mahikrrish. The CCP Data Engineering certification page goes into great detail about the exam. You can also check out the Cloudera Certification FAQ here on the community which also has information on certification exams.  

Cy Jervis, Community Moderator - I'm not an expert but will supply relevant content from time to time. :)

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Terms of Service

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

New Contributor

Thank you for replying @cjervis. Can you provide me with sample questions (to learn how the exact exam looks like) that are asked in the exam?

Practice exams are no longer provided but the page I linked to goes over the exact skills you need to be able to complete. As mentioned in the FAQ article:

Q - Is there a Study Guide for Exams?

A - There is not a study guide available for exams, but Cloudera tells us exactly what we will be tested on.  

For example, the Required Skills at http://www.cloudera.com/content/www/en-us/training/certification/cca-spark.html tell us that we need to be able to join disparate datasets together using Spark. So go look up the join command in Spark.  Write a quick five line program in Scala.  Then write one in Python.  Also, browse the online documentation so you know where to look up the API during the exam (remember you will not have access to a search engine during the exam).  Putting in effort before the exam will save you a lot of effort during the exam.

Cy Jervis, Community Moderator - I'm not an expert but will supply relevant content from time to time. :)

Terms of Service

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

New Contributor

Thank You. I do have another small question. How much time on an average per day should I spend so that I crack the exam in first attempt?

Highlighted

That question is a bit subjective as people tend to learn at different rates and prefer different methods of study. Some are the kind who need hands on time to really understand and retain information and others rely more upon study materials. Its going to be one of those things where you will need to set aside some time and adjust as you go based on your retention of the information. 

Terms of Service

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

Announcements