Highlighted
New Contributor

Cloudera Certifications : I felt unfair

Hello All ,

I have appeared CCA175 examination one month before and while and after appearing I got the below issue.

Regarding Cluster:

1. The VM was very slow to proceed and I have complained to the proctor about this several times

2. The Proctor was unable to help me on this

3. I was unable to switch from Terminal to Browser and vice versa to write the solution

4. I was able to chat with the Proctor properly but only VM was getting very slow to proceed

5. The internet connection was completely fine from my end but only due to VM issue from Cloudera I have faced a lots of difficulties

6. At the end the proctor said he/she will raise a concern for another chance but not received any response from the team

Regarding Cloudera Management

1. I have opted for the exam long before. The exam syllabus was changed but I have not received any email from cloudera

2. After the exam I have sent several emails to the cloudera management but I have not received any response from them

3. The response from the cloudera management was never formal enough. It was rude

At the end I must say , I have done an awesome preparation for CCA175 but I failed due to Poor management and slow cluster.

I request to the cloudera team to refund my money or give me another chance for the exam.

Regards ,

Amit

Announcements