Intros and Suggestions

Introduce yourself to the community, provide feedback or participate in off topic discussions
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

E-Learning courses require registration info

Explorer

Hi there!

I am new to Cloudera and signed up as Cloudera partner. I have created my cloudera account and able to login to Partner Portal.

However once I go to the e-learning page, for example http://cloudera.com/content/cloudera/en/training/library/hadoop-essentials.html, the page requires me to fill the registration form again, even if I already sign in the site. I just dont want to fill the form everytime I attent the training courses, any way to work around this problem?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Master Collaborator

Junxiong,

Are cookies enabled on your browser? If they're not, that would account for this behavior.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Master Collaborator

Thank you for reporting this issue. You are correct, it should not be necessary to login twice.

We're investigating!

Master Collaborator

Junxiong,

Are cookies enabled on your browser? If they're not, that would account for this behavior.

Explorer
Hi jkestelyn, I think you're right with the cookie and even if I tried to clean up the browser and allow cookies acceptation, I changed to IE from Chrome and seems to be working now. Thank you!