Intros and Suggestions

Introduce yourself to the community, provide feedback or participate in off topic discussions
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

How can I stay Logged In on Cloudera

So I log into the cloudera website, and than start clicking links, and suddenly notice that I am not logged in any more.  I keep visiting pages that ask me to sign up or sign in.  This happens whether I open a link in another tab or in current tab. 

Also, sometimes I am on the page I want to view, but cloudera forces me to log in.  After I log in, I am no longer on the page I wanted to see.  If I hit the back button in my browser, I can't get back to where I was.  I can't figure out how to get back to the link after I logged in.  It's really frustrating.

The cloudera website keeps forcing me to enter my personal information: name, email, phone, etc.  It would not be so bad if it forced me to do this once, but it keeps forcing me to do this when I want to see training.  That is true even if I have logged in already.  It is really annoying.

Is there anything I can do?

1 REPLY 1

Community Manager

I am sorry to see you are experiencing issues @nguyenhaongnam. To assist our investigation can you clarify that you mean the main cloudera.com website and not the my.cloudera.com site? Also, any links you can provide to pages you are seeing these issues would be helpful. 

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.