Expert Contributor

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF: Please Reply here to tell us about you!

Hello,

my name is Georgios Kasapoglou.

I am working as admin (not limited :) ) and my involvement with CDH and Cloudera starts on 2012. I have designed and implemeted several installations in production environment and more in lab environment.

You can find my full profile in https://gr.linkedin.com/in/gkasap

I was not participating in community so much. I had another account using the company e-mail of my previous company. Now I work as a freelancer.

Regards,

Georgios

New Contributor

Hi This is Krishna, i am new to Cloudera.My background was am a BI developer and one of my project is migrating into Cloudera.
What ever i was developed in Oracle has to migrate into Hadoop,
Kudu is the Data base using as a source for reporting and analytics.
New Contributor

Hi All,

I recently joined the community to learn more about cloudera offering & strengthen my skills in big data & Hadoop.

Currently focusing on Implementing Hdoop offering in public cloud from multiple vendors.

Security & Network implementation.

Identifying & Troubleshooting issues.

looking for best practices and sizing documents for Implementing Hdoop services,Workers,gatway & Master.

I'll keep sharing my findings and Issues which I encounter.

New Contributor

Hi All,

I recently joined the community to learn more about cloudera offering & strengthen my skills in big data & Hadoop.

Currently focusing on Implementing Hdoop offering in public cloud from multiple vendors.

looking for best practices and sizing documents for Implementing Hdoop services,Workers,gatway & Master.

New Contributor

Hi All,

New Contributor

Hello everyone, I have a background in analytics and statistics, and want to learn what I can on big data possibilites (cloudera quickstart vm seems a good idea to start with).

Highlighted
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi my name is Cesar Orozco and I am former data engineer at ministerio de hacienda a Colombian government institution. We started with Cloudera  CDH two years ago, actually I'm working on a project to migrate data infraestructure to Hadoop Cluster in order to boost collaborators productivity.

You can find me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/manotasce/

Well that’s it from me. Thanks very much.

Kudos: 89
Solutions: 46

A hearty welcome to our new members. I see that many of you are interested in increasing your knowledge. Another Cloudera source of information to check out is our Engineering blog for best practices, how-tos, use cases, and internals from Cloudera Engineering and the community

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Terms of Service

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

Announcements