Expert Contributor

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF: Please Reply here to tell us about you!

Hello,

my name is Georgios Kasapoglou.

I am working as admin (not limited :) ) and my involvement with CDH and Cloudera starts on 2012. I have designed and implemeted several installations in production environment and more in lab environment.

You can find my full profile in https://gr.linkedin.com/in/gkasap

I was not participating in community so much. I had another account using the company e-mail of my previous company. Now I work as a freelancer.

Regards,

Georgios

New Contributor

Hi This is Krishna, i am new to Cloudera.My background was am a BI developer and one of my project is migrating into Cloudera.
What ever i was developed in Oracle has to migrate into Hadoop,
Kudu is the Data base using as a source for reporting and analytics.
New Contributor

Hi All,

I recently joined the community to learn more about cloudera offering & strengthen my skills in big data & Hadoop.

Currently focusing on Implementing Hdoop offering in public cloud from multiple vendors.

Security & Network implementation.

Identifying & Troubleshooting issues.

looking for best practices and sizing documents for Implementing Hdoop services,Workers,gatway & Master.

I'll keep sharing my findings and Issues which I encounter.

New Contributor

Hi All,

I recently joined the community to learn more about cloudera offering & strengthen my skills in big data & Hadoop.

Currently focusing on Implementing Hdoop offering in public cloud from multiple vendors.

looking for best practices and sizing documents for Implementing Hdoop services,Workers,gatway & Master.

New Contributor

Hi All,

New Contributor

Hello everyone, I have a background in analytics and statistics, and want to learn what I can on big data possibilites (cloudera quickstart vm seems a good idea to start with).

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi my name is Cesar Orozco and I am former data engineer at ministerio de hacienda a Colombian government institution. We started with Cloudera  CDH two years ago, actually I'm working on a project to migrate data infraestructure to Hadoop Cluster in order to boost collaborators productivity.

You can find me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/manotasce/

Well that’s it from me. Thanks very much.

Highlighted
Kudos: 100
Solutions: 53

A hearty welcome to our new members. I see that many of you are interested in increasing your knowledge. Another Cloudera source of information to check out is our Engineering blog for best practices, how-tos, use cases, and internals from Cloudera Engineering and the community

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Terms of Service

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

I'm senior software engineer and currently joind this new organisation where i got to deploy complete hadoop solution asd I was going though stacks comparision between Hortonworks HDP 3.0 distribution and CDH 6 distro, the versions are way beyond in cdh 6 than that of in HDP 3.0. We can improve over here way too much. Like they are providing Hadoop version 3.1.0 with Hive 3.0 and many more please do some thing about the CHD stacks and version.

I'm senior software engineer and currently joind this new organisation where i got to deploy complete hadoop solution asd I was going though stacks comparision between Hortonworks HDP 3.0 distribution and CDH 6 distro, the versions are way beyond in cdh 6 than that of in HDP 3.0. We can improve over here way too much. Like they are providing Hadoop version 3.1.0 with Hive 3.0 and many more please do some thing about the CHD stacks and version.

Announcements