Topics: 51
Kudos: 75
Solutions: 49

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF: Please Reply here to tell us about you!

@Cloudera2015@Tetee@TheBrick@chinaPD@RavirajAmbad@BillGraziano@robertp

Welcome to all you new members of our community!  Sorry for the late response here, but it was a Holiday week last week and I was only half-here.  :-)

Very glad to have each of you join our community, thank you for the introductions and best wishes on your big data journey!

Clint

New Contributor

Hi Clint ,

This is Vijay Gurav from India . I worked for Klouddata INC as a Lead Consultant - SAP Analytics . I am hard core analytics guy and passionate about Business Intelligence technology . When we say BI it inludes SAP BOBJ, BODS, Hana , Dashboard and yes Hadoop .

Lets start the business , Recently we have started working on CDH5 and I am trying to connect Hive warehouse from our local systems . I tried everything to get Hive 2.5.XX jdbc drivers to have communication between KNIME and Hadoop . But dowload is not starting at all . We need hive jdbc drivers desperately . Please help .

Thanks for warm Welcome , I happy to join community which is leading Big Data technology.

Regards,

Vijay Gurav

New Contributor

Iam khaled kamel. Iam BI developer. I want to be Cloudera Expert.

New Contributor

I am a big time java developer for last 10 years. Part of consultation,ideation, articulation and development of Stand-alone, Web, E-Commerce/Order Management Enterprise, Android Mobile & Cloud Applications on java platform for top-class billion dollar revenued customers/clients and helped in increasing their profit/revenue on my backed projects - unit dollar investment.

I am here to crunch the next/current big thing "Big Data & Hadoop" onto my crown, to further add value to my clients what/how my projects helped them. <Proven/calculated business decisions for future businesses>.

Other than my IT, I love playing outdoor games, Farming, Teaching. !!

New Contributor

Hi All,

I am Eugenio and I work as Big Data Engineer in It eruo consulting in Italy. My background is Physics and IT and I am happy to be here to be usefull to other and to learn as well :-)

Kudos: 70
Solutions: 36

Welcome KDVijayGKhaledKamelKutaalaSuresh and 19ec85. It is great to have you all here. 

@19ec85 Which part of Italy are you from? Italy is high on my bucket list of places to visit since I have some ancestors from there. :)

Cy Jervis, Community Manager - I'm not an expert but will supply relevant content from time to time. :)

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Terms of Service

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

New Contributor

Hi, I am from Reggio Calabria in the south of Italy , but now i work in Padua near Venice. Let me know if you plan to be here i will be happy to show some nice place.

Kudos: 70
Solutions: 36

Interesting I was told my Italian ancestors (Calfa) were Calabrese. I'll keep you in mind if I even make the trip. :)

Cy Jervis, Community Manager - I'm not an expert but will supply relevant content from time to time. :)

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Terms of Service

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

Mai
New Contributor

I'm a lecturer at IT department, Hanoi University of Engineering and Technology. Currently I'm teaching multiple topics related to cloud computing and big data.

Topics: 51
Kudos: 75
Solutions: 49

Welcome, @Mai, glad to have you in our community!

Announcements