Intros and Suggestions

Introduce yourself to the community, provide feedback or participate in off topic discussions
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Speed button for 'On demand' webinars

Hi,

I'm watching 'On Demand' webinars, but saw 'Speed' button missing.

This is slightly inconvenience when you want to watch webinar with 1.25x or 1.5x speed.

Wondering, if someone from respective department addresses this issue.

Sample webinar: https://www.cloudera.com/content/dam/www/marketing/resources/webinars/smarthub-on-cloudera-webinar.p...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Community Manager

Good news! I heard back from my contact and they have added speed controls to the webinar you mentioned and some of the other more recent ones. They will also do so going forward on their webinars.

Thank you so much for the feedback!

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Community Manager

@AshTech_Sydney I am having this looked into. Do you mean that you want to watch the videos in 1.5x speed like is available on youtube? I'm not sure the hosting platform for the video in question has that ability but will see what I can find out, if that is what you mean. Let me know.Screen Shot 2018-09-20 at 3.55.37 PM.png 

As a side note: I had never played with video speed so you insipred me to do so. I was surprised how well I was able to keep up with the content at the faster speed. 

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.

Hi Cy Jervis,

Yes, thats the button I'm referring to.

I'm glad you were able to explore it and enjoyed the benefit.

Community Manager

Thanks, I'll let you know when I hear back from my contacts. 

Community Manager

Good news! I heard back from my contact and they have added speed controls to the webinar you mentioned and some of the other more recent ones. They will also do so going forward on their webinars.

Thank you so much for the feedback!

Thank you.