MW
New Contributor
Bad Health Statuses after install

I just finished my install and have many bad health statuses and cannot determine why.  

• Zookeeper's health is bad and I do not see anything too troubleing in the logs.  I do see the folowing message for 2 different ports, but plenty of healthy connections: "EndOfStreamException: Unable to read additional data from client sessionid 0x140e567690c0014, likely client has closed socket at org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn.doIO(NIOServerCnxn.java:220) at org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxnFactory.run(NIOServerCnxnFactory.java:208) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)"

• Both hdfs and mapreduce are in bad health.  I looked through all of the logs associated with both and the only exceptions that I saw anywhere were ones counting down time until safe mode was to be turned off.

• My mgmt1 had a Bad Health and inside it I have the following information: 6 bad.

The health of the Activity Monitor is bad. The following health checks are bad: host health.

The health of the Service Monitor is bad. The following health checks are bad: host health.
The health of the Host Monitor is bad. The following health checks are bad: host health.
The health of the Event Server is bad. The following health checks are bad: host health.
The health of the Alert Publisher is bad. The following health checks are bad: host health.
The health of the Reports Manager is bad. The following health checks are bad: host health.

I'm not sure which log to look into for more information on this, but I don't see anything troubling in the cloudera-scm-server/cloudera-scm-server.log log.

Are all of these messages because I haven't configured/started to use hadoop yet?  Or is something else not configured?  I looked in the manual for help, but didn't see anything.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Meredith

Who Me Too'd this topic