when i try to get some DDL i received this errors:

for example:

get :: http://myserver:50111/templeton/v1/ddl/database?user.name=hive

{

"statement": "show databases like '*';",

"error": "unable to show databases for: *",

"exec": {

"stdout": "",

"stderr": "which: no /opt/cloudera/parcels/CDH-5.10.1-1.cdh5.10.1.p0.10/lib/hadoop/bin/hadoop in ((null))\ndirname: missing operand\nTry `dirname --help' for more information.\nlog4j:ERROR setFile(null,true) call failed.\njava.io.FileNotFoundException: /opt/cloudera/parcels/CDH-5.10.1-1.cdh5.10.1.p0.10/lib/hive/logs/hcat.log (No such file or directory)\n\tat java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)\n\tat java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:221)\n\tat java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:142)\n\tat org.apache.log4j.FileAppender.setFile(FileAppender.java:294)\n\tat org.apache.log4j.FileAppender.activateOptions(FileAppender.java:165)\n\tat org.apache.log4j.DailyRollingFileAppender.activateOptions(DailyRollingFileAppender.java:223)\n\tat org.apache.log4j.config.PropertySetter.activate(PropertySetter.java:307)\n\tat org.apache.log4j.config.PropertySetter.setProperties(PropertySetter.java:172)\n\tat org.apache.log4j.config.PropertySetter.setProperties(PropertySetter.java:104)\n\tat org.apache.log4j.PropertyConfigurator.parseAppender(PropertyConfigurator.java:842)\n\tat org.apache.log4j.PropertyConfigurator.parseCategory(PropertyConfigurator.java:768)\n\tat org.apache.log4j.PropertyConfigurator.configureRootCategory(PropertyConfigurator.java:648)\n\tat org.apache.log4j.PropertyConfigurator.doConfigure(PropertyConfigurator.java:514)\n\tat org.apache.log4j.PropertyConfigurator.doConfigure(PropertyConfigurator.java:580)\n\tat org.apache.log4j.PropertyConfigurator.configure(PropertyConfigurator.java:415)\n\tat org.apache.hadoop.hive.common.LogUtils.initHiveLog4jDefault(LogUtils.java:133)\n\tat org.apache.hadoop.hive.common.LogUtils.initHiveLog4jCommon(LogUtils.java:83)\n\tat org.apache.hadoop.hive.common.LogUtils.initHiveLog4j(LogUtils.java:64)\n\tat org.apache.hive.hcatalog.cli.HCatCli.main(HCatCli.java:65)\n\tat sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)\n\tat sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)\n\tat sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)\n\tat java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)\n\tat org.apache.hadoop.util.RunJar.run(RunJar.java:221)\n\tat org.apache.hadoop.util.RunJar.main(RunJar.java:136)\nlog4j:ERROR Either File or DatePattern options are not set for appender [DRFA].\n Command  was terminated due to timeout(10000ms).  See templeton.exec.timeout property",

"exitcode": 143

}

}

i haven`t problem when i try to see the version of hadoop or hive.

only has problems with ddl transactions.

the error of : (java.io.FileNotFoundException: /opt/cloudera/parcels/CDH-5.10.1-1.cdh5.10.1.p0.10/lib/hive/logs/hcat.log) is easy to solve,only needs a change of permissions on hcat.log file,

but the error(which: no /opt/cloudera/parcels/CDH-5.10.1-1.cdh5.10.1.p0.10/lib/hadoop/bin/hadoop in ((null))\ndirname: missing operand\nTry `dirname --help' for more information.\nlog4j:ERROR) i haven’t the knowledge to repair it.

the log /var/log/hcatalog/hadoop-cmf-hive-WEBHCAT-mynode has the same info,i can't add more info.

I’m using the latest version of cloudera manager.

Thanks in advance!