New Contributor

Cloudera shows No route to host

[ Edited ]

Hi, I have installed cloudera 5.4.3. Server and Agent are started running. When i requesting for admin page by (i.e. http://hostname:7180).  It does not display the login screen for Cloudera Manager Admin Console. it show : No route to host. Description: No route to host.

Topics: 0
Kudos: 15
Solutions: 11

Re: Cloudera shows No route to host

The error that you have referenced is not specifically related to our Cluster services. The error below is a generic syste level Networking Error.

No route to host. Description: No route to host.

This means that your local machine has no route to the specified hostname or ip address block associated with your cluster.

• In order to access the page you will need to ensure that DNS is consistent and working throughout your environment.

• If the system is remote you will need to ensure that you are connected to the appropriate VPN services or tunneled appropriately through SSH.

• You should also verify that there are no firewalls, proxies or other services specifically blocking access to the address you are attempting to access.

Customer Operations Engineer | Security SME | Cloudera, Inc.
New Contributor

Re: Cloudera shows No route to host

Network level problem is occurred.
It's working fine.
Thank you so much for guideline.
Announcements

Our community is getting a little larger. And a lot better.

Learn More about the Cloudera and Hortonworks community merger planned for late July and early August.