Cloudera Labs
Provide feedback on Cloudera Labs
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Installation of apache phoenix using parcel

Installation of apache phoenix using parcel

Explorer

Hello,

I want to install apache phoenix in my CDH-5.5.x version. I refered https://blog.cloudera.com/blog/2015/11/new-apache-phoenix-4-5-2-package-from-cloudera-labs/ . But I cannot find CLABS_PHOENIX in parcel name list. How to solve it?

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Installation of apache phoenix using parcel

Contributor

Explorer
Now after downloading CLABS_PHOENIX-4.5.2-1.clabs_phoenix1.2.0.p0.774-el5.parcel what steps should i follow?

Explorer
I copied the parcel file in parcel-repo directory and i got CLAS_PHOENIX in cloudera manager. I activated it. Now i m getting error when executing .sqlline.py <ipaddress-zookepper>:2181 Call to localhost failed on local exception: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.exceptions.ConnectionClosingException
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.MasterNotRunningException: com.google.protobuf.ServiceException: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.exceptions.ConnectionClosingException: Call to localhost/xxx.x.x.xxx:15000 failed on local exception: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.exceptions.ConnectionClosingException: Connection to localhost/xxx.x.x.xxx:15000 is closing. Call id=34, waitTime=3

Explorer
My cluster is kerberos enabled

Explorer

It shows master is running and regionservers are running