Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Cloudera Manager 4.7.0 - Test Enterprise Version

New Contributor

Hi,

I get to a problem in Cloudera Manager and I can't configure hue service anymore. When I click configuration tab on hue service an error is launched:

Ruta: http://82.223.131.171:7180/cmf/services/31/config

Versión: Prueba de Cloudera Enterprise 4.7.0 (#122 built by jenkins on 20130905-1648 git: 058bfadc12904cd7a2d2066e61d28b3db44896e5)

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException:
at ImmutableCollection.java line 94
in com.google.common.collect.ImmutableCollection add()

It is in spanish but the error is there.

I don't know what to do, I can configure individual components (Hue Server, and Beeswax server) but not the general hue service.

Thanks for the help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Super Collaborator

Hola Manuel,

Bienvenido a la comunidad en linea de Cloudera. Este error se descubrió hace algunos dias, y por lo mismo hemos creado la versión 4.7.1 de Cloudera Manager. Se le recommienda actualizar hasta 4.7.1 para obtener este fix, y puedes leer los detalles sobre lo mismo en el documento "Release Notes".

================

This error in Cloudera Manager 4.7.0 was quickly discovere and CM 4.7.1 was rapidly released to address it. The Release Notes here discuss the item that is fixed to remove this error. I would advise that you upgrade directly up to the dot-release 4.7.1 which will fix the error.

Respetuosamente,

Mark S. | Cloudera 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Super Collaborator

Hola Manuel,

Bienvenido a la comunidad en linea de Cloudera. Este error se descubrió hace algunos dias, y por lo mismo hemos creado la versión 4.7.1 de Cloudera Manager. Se le recommienda actualizar hasta 4.7.1 para obtener este fix, y puedes leer los detalles sobre lo mismo en el documento "Release Notes".

================

This error in Cloudera Manager 4.7.0 was quickly discovere and CM 4.7.1 was rapidly released to address it. The Release Notes here discuss the item that is fixed to remove this error. I would advise that you upgrade directly up to the dot-release 4.7.1 which will fix the error.

Respetuosamente,

Mark S. | Cloudera 

New Contributor

Thanks!!!!