03-12-2015 11:44 AM
I am trying to setup cluster but getting below error:
error: No socket could be created on ('nn1.amazonaws.com', 9000) -- [Errno 99] Cannot assign requested address
I checked nothing is running on port 9000 .
/etc/hosts file contains
127.0.0.1 localhost.amazonaws localhost
::1 localhost.amazonaws localhost
127.0.0.1 localhost.localdomain localhost
127.0.0.1 localdomain localhost
52.xx.xx.1 nn1.amazonaws.com nn1
52.xx.xx.2 nn2.amazonaws.com nn2
52.xx.xx.3 dn1.amazonaws.com dn1
52.xx.xx.4 dn2.amazonaws.com dn2
52.xx.xx.5 dn3.amazonaws.com dn3
The below script also giving the correct result i.e. correct hostname and ip address.
python -c 'import socket; print socket.getfqdn (), socket.gethostbyname (socket.getfqdn ())'
Firewall is not running
netstat -anp | grep 9000
service iptables status
iptables: Firewall is not running.
Not sure what else to look for .
03-15-2015 11:31 PM
I am trying CDH automatic installation on AWs EC2 using cloudera manager bin. I have created one ubuntu Precise 12.04 LTS micro instance,
I followed the on screen instructions as instructions on per this tutorial.. " http://www.cloudera.com/content/cloudera/en/documentation/cloudera-manager/v4-7-1/Cloudera-Manager-I...
1) this is my vi /etc/hosts file
# The following lines are desirable for IPv6 capable hosts
::1 ip6-localhost ip6-loopback
2) Downloaded and changed the permission for cloudera-manager-installer.bin also.
3) sudo ./cloudera-manager-installer.bin after this command cloudera manager installed,
4) But i couldnot access cloudera manager webconsole using " http://172.31.13.46:7180 " and i have opened my port 7180 while creating an instance, but still not able to acess through webconsole,
5) my cloudera manager db and cloudera manager server both are running.
6) and the port 7180 is also not listning in my ubuntu server and i used the following comand, " sudo ufs allow 7180" but no use,,
7) I checked $ sudo ufw status and the result is inactive
8) when I check $ sudo service cloudera-scm-agent status on 172.31.13.46 it comes as unrecognized service
I am struggling in this part, Could you please let me know where I went wrong in installing cloudera in a clustered environment..???
if yes, it will be helpful for me, please,
Thanks in advance,