Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Server error has occurred

Rising Star

Hello ,

One of my datanode stopped working , By mistake /etc/init.d/network stop is been used . After then i resolved the issue and tried opening my CM . Then I am seeing this error

Please help . 

Thanks

Bala

Thanks
Bala
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rising Star
Problem resolved . It was due to the datanode's network which was abruptly stopped . After revoking the network , the error was gone .
Thanks
Bala

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Rising Star
Below details present in server.log files .

2014-08-01 03:58:29,707 WARN [com.mchange.v2.async.ThreadPoolAsynchronousRunner$PoolThread-#0:resourcepool.BasicResourcePool@1841] com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$AcquireTask@1cfc6e18 -- Acquisition Attempt Failed!!! Clearing pending acquires. While trying to acquire a needed new resource, we failed to succeed more than the maximum number of allowed acquisition attempts (5). Last acquisition attempt exception:
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: FATAL: the database system is shutting down
at org.postgresql.core.v3.ConnectionFactoryImpl.doAuthentication(ConnectionFactoryImpl.java:291)
at org.postgresql.core.v3.ConnectionFactoryImpl.openConnectionImpl(ConnectionFactoryImpl.java:108)
at org.postgresql.core.ConnectionFactory.openConnection(ConnectionFactory.java:66)
at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Connection.<init>(AbstractJdbc2Connection.java:125)
at org.postgresql.jdbc3.AbstractJdbc3Connection.<init>(AbstractJdbc3Connection.java:30)
at org.postgresql.jdbc3g.AbstractJdbc3gConnection.<init>(AbstractJdbc3gConnection.java:22)
at org.postgresql.jdbc4.AbstractJdbc4Connection.<init>(AbstractJdbc4Connection.java:30)
at org.postgresql.jdbc4.Jdbc4Connection.<init>(Jdbc4Connection.java:24)
at org.postgresql.Driver.makeConnection(Driver.java:393)
at org.postgresql.Driver.connect(Driver.java:267)
at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.DriverManagerDataSource.getConnection(DriverManagerDataSource.java:135)
at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.WrapperConnectionPoolDataSource.getPooledConnection(WrapperConnectionPoolDataSource.java:182)
at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.WrapperConnectionPoolDataSource.getPooledConnection(WrapperConnectionPoolDataSource.java:171)
at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.C3P0PooledConnectionPool$1PooledConnectionResourcePoolManager.acquireResource(C3P0PooledConnectionPool.java:137)
at com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool.doAcquire(BasicResourcePool.java:1014)
at com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool.access$800(BasicResourcePool.java:32)
at com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$AcquireTask.run(BasicResourcePool.java:1810)
at com.mchange.v2.async.ThreadPoolAsynchronousRunner$PoolThread.run(ThreadPoolAsynchronousRunner.java:547)
Thanks
Bala

Rising Star
After my datanode stopped abruptly this issue is been coming . Now when i try to add new hosts to cluster , Under Currently managed hosts I see "null" . I am unable to delete this . What should i do to resolve this error 😞
Thanks
Bala

Rising Star
Problem resolved . It was due to the datanode's network which was abruptly stopped . After revoking the network , the error was gone .
Thanks
Bala