Highlighted
New Contributor

can not create the trigger successfully

[ Edited ]

while I create a trigger defined by myself and click the save button ,I got an error massage below. And the trigger not working.

it says:

"cant not find the trigger.

cant not find the trigger in your timestamp. it may not defiend the tigger."

QQ图片20171128192246.png

and the error info in HOSTMONITOR's  log is :

2017-11-28 19:21:20,679 INFO com.cloudera.cmon.kaiser.HealthTestExecutionUtils: (1835 skipped) Skipping invalid trigger: AlarmConfig{triggerName=test, triggerExpression=IF (SELECT capacity_used WHERE hostId=$HOSTID AND max(capacity_used) > 1GB) DO health:bad, streamThreshold=0, enabled=true, validityWindowInMs=7200000, expressionEditorConfig={"action":"health:bad","attributeConditions":[],"conditions":[{"func":"max","metricExpression":"capacity_used","operator":">","value":"1GB"}]}, suppressed=false}
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.cloudera.cmon.kaiser.HealthTestExecutionUtils.bindExpression(HealthTestExecutionUtils.java:322)
at com.cloudera.cmon.kaiser.HealthTestExecutionUtils.processAlarm(HealthTestExecutionUtils.java:220)
at com.cloudera.cmon.kaiser.HealthTestExecutionUtils.runAlarmsOnSubject(HealthTestExecutionUtils.java:195)
at com.cloudera.cmon.kaiser.HealthTestExecutionUtils.runAllTestsOnSubject(HealthTestExecutionUtils.java:160)
at com.cloudera.cmon.kaiser.HealthTestExecutionUtils.runAllTestsOnSubject(HealthTestExecutionUtils.java:97)
at com.cloudera.cmon.kaiser.BaseTestRunner$3.run(BaseTestRunner.java:319)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

QQ图片20171128192741.png