New Contributor

how can I install or set up cloudera navigator optimizer

I want to set up or install the cloudera navigator optimizer, but i can not find any document about it , the docs show me the CDH has integrate the cloudera navigator optimizer , but i can not find the ways to install it like a parcle, Am i loss some important message? I try to login by https://optimizer.cloudera.com/ ,by failed. show me the error message like this:{"error":"Invalid email address and / or password."} , my CHD is the enterprise version, I am really lost ,please help me, thank you
Kudos: 130
Solutions: 62

Re: how can I install or set up cloudera navigator optimizer

Hi @jinghua,

As listed on the https://optimizer.cloudera.com/ page:

Cloudera Navigator Optimizer is only available as part of select Cloudera Enterprise editions.

I would suggest reaching out to your account representative or using the request access button on that page for further information.

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Terms of Service

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

New Contributor

thanks for you help, but I have some confuse about cdh, my cdh version message is like this: Version: Cloudera Enterprise 5.15.0 (#62 built by jenkins on 20180524-0808 git: f94e96c9f952c91e01bf9ed3dd2aecec79456deb) Java VM Name: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM Java VM Vendor: Oracle Corporation Java Version: 1.7.0_67 Server Time: Nov 15, 2018 1:37:42 AM, Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) Copyright © 2011-2018 Cloudera, Inc. All rights reserved. Hadoop and the Hadoop elephant logo are trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation. And I find the "CDH-enterprise-dataset" docs, it show me : Active Data Optimization (Cloudera Navigator Optimizer)* *Optionally included at time of purchase or may be purchased separately for Analytic DB version or Enterprise Data Hub version Am my cdh version is not include the cloudera navigator optimizer?
Highlighted
Kudos: 130
Solutions: 62

I would suggest reaching out to your account representative or using the request access button on the Navigator Optimizer page for the correct answer.

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Terms of Service

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum