Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

renew license 60 days - urgent please

New Contributor

Hello,

I am working in a project . Is it possible to renew our Enterprise Data hub license for 60 more days?

we are starting a PoC in few days. Please let me know if it is possible. Thanks Marcos 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Super Collaborator

Hello,

You will have to talk to a Cloudera sales rep, they will be able to tell you what licenses and the duration is available to you.

Call Sales Representative
From the US: (888) 789-1488
International: +1 (650) 362-0488

Good luck,

Tina

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Champion

You cant renew 60 days

When it is expired it goes to Cloudera Express , you dont have to reboot or bounce the cluster (You may wish to plan however, so that all features restart in their stable Express version state. 

There features that you will not get thinks like Rolling restart , navigator , rollback configuration  etc . 

I think for POC it is suffice . Let me know if you need any more information. 

"License Expiration

When a Cloudera Enterprise [or Enterprise Trial] license expires, the following occurs:

• Cloudera Enterprise Data Hub Edition Trial - Enterprise features are no longer available."

The specific Enterprise features that will become unavailable are detailed on the Product Comparision page [b].

[a] - http://www.cloudera.com/content/cloudera/en/documentation/core/latest/topics/cm_ag_licenses.html#cmu...

[b] - http://www.cloudera.com/content/cloudera/en/products-and-services/product-comparison.html

Parcel management remains available after the Enterprise Trial license expires.

New Contributor

Yes, I know that the parcel management remains available after the Enterprise Trial license expires.

But I need Cloudera Navigator because I need to show the linage functinality via Navigator. IN my case is mantatory Cloudera Navigator. The Express version is not enough.  I don't know what I can do.

thank you.

Champion

Yes Cloudera Navigator will come only within the  days trial and when you buy licience key.

it does not come with Express . cant help you though 

Super Collaborator

Hello,

You will have to talk to a Cloudera sales rep, they will be able to tell you what licenses and the duration is available to you.

Call Sales Representative
From the US: (888) 789-1488
International: +1 (650) 362-0488

Good luck,

Tina

Contributor

Having some trouble getting in contact with a sales representative. 

Is there anybody available for the Austin, Texas area? 

Community Manager

@GaryS I reached out to the sales team yesterday and someone should be contacting you. Let me know if you haven't heard anything by tomorrow. 

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.