Explorer

ssh connection issue with gce

[ Edited ]

I have installed cloudera manager in one of the GCE node and successfully logged in to CM window. I am trying to create a 3 node Hadoop(yarn) cluster there. However on the ssh credentials page, where i am providing the username(with passwordless ssh login) without password, the process is getting failed (error: Exhausted available authentication methods). In the scm-server log i can see the following:

2015-06-30 08:29:34,310 WARN NodeConfiguratorThread-21-0:com.cloudera.server.cmf.node.NodeConfigurator: Could not authenticate to instance-1.c.cloudera-test.inter
nal
net.schmizz.sshj.userauth.UserAuthException: Exhausted available authentication methods
at net.schmizz.sshj.userauth.UserAuthImpl.authenticate(UserAuthImpl.java:114)
at net.schmizz.sshj.SSHClient.auth(SSHClient.java:205)
at net.schmizz.sshj.SSHClient.auth(SSHClient.java:190)
at com.cloudera.server.cmf.node.NodeConfigurator.connect(NodeConfigurator.java:341)
at com.cloudera.server.cmf.node.NodeConfigurator.configure(NodeConfigurator.java:889)
at com.cloudera.server.cmf.node.NodeConfigurator.run(NodeConfigurator.java:935)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: net.schmizz.sshj.userauth.UserAuthException: keyboard-interactive auth not allowed by server
at net.schmizz.sshj.userauth.UserAuthImpl.authenticate(UserAuthImpl.java:81)
... 10 more

I have created password less ssh login for hadoop user. Created the id_rsa and copied id_rsa.pub to authorized_host of the all instances. 

raj_nandy_abzooba_com@instance-1:/home$ su hadoop
Password:
hadoop@instance-1:/home$ ssh instance-1

Linux instance-1 3.16.0-0.bpo.4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.16.7-ckt9-3~deb8u1~bpo70+1 (2015-04-27) x86_64
The programs included with the Debian GNU/Linux system are free software;
the exact distribution terms for each program are described in the
individual files in /usr/share/doc/*/copyright.
Debian GNU/Linux comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent
permitted by applicable law.
Last login: Wed Jun 24 01:45:37 2015 from instance-1.c.cloudera-test.internal
hadoop@instance-1:~$

Using the same user(hadoop) while hadoop installation using CM throws the excaption. PLease help.