Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Solr metrics do not display any data

New Contributor

We have a SolrCloud service in Kerberos security enabled CDH 6 cluster. There a lot of collection in SolrCloud and Metric monitoring configuration is enabled, but there are NO DATA in all charts and collection name is not displaying under Collections dropdown in Collection Statistics tab.

How do we fix this situation?

image001.pngimage002.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

New Contributor

I found the problem. The problem is about ssl certificates, we use custom ssl certificate and agents couldn't recognize it and fired the exception. I import ssl certicate to keystore and the problem is solved. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

New Contributor

Even I have the same issue, I have deployed a few charts for solr replica and solr server metrics from cloudera documentation.

I've opened a ticket to Cloudera and they have asked me to upgrade from 6.1 to 6.2 mentioning the key error as  'gc.ConcurrentMarkSweep.count' and will be fixed in 6.2.

But after the CM upgrade, I still can't see the charts showing the data, and new error started showing in the cloudera-scm agent logs.

here is the error

[20/May/2019 18:11:54 +0000] 90913 Monitor-HostMonitor throttling_logger ERROR Timed out waiting for worker process collecting filesystem usage to complete. This may occur if the host has an NFS or other remote filesystem that is not responding to requests in a timely fashion. Current nodev filesystems: /dev/shm,/run,/sys/fs/cgroup,/run/cloudera-scm-agent/process,/run/cloudera-scm-agent/process,/run/user/1309,/run/user/5138

New Contributor

I found the problem. The problem is about ssl certificates, we use custom ssl certificate and agents couldn't recognize it and fired the exception. I import ssl certicate to keystore and the problem is solved.