Code Repositories
Find and share code repositories
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here. Want to know more about what has changed? Check out the Community News blog.
Rising Star
Repo Description

This project is meant to be a reference application/assembly for an IOT use case. The project consists of 5 projects:

1. trucking-data-simulator - Data simulator
  2. trucking-domain-objects - Common trucking domain objects used across projects
  3. trucking-storm-topology - Storm Topology to process trucking events in realtime
  4. trucking-env-setup - Set of scripts to setup the cluster
  5. trucking-web-portal - A web application that allows you to deploy the storm topoloyg and tap into the real-time trucking data using websockets from Active/MQ and Storm

504-iot-trucking-arch.png

Repo Info
Github Repo URL https://github.com/georgevetticaden/hdp/tree/master/reference-apps/iot-trucking-app
Github account name georgevetticaden/hdp/tree/master/reference-apps
Repo name iot-trucking-app
Comments
Expert Contributor

Hi @George Vetticaden

I have been following the steps to the trucking app, but unfortunately keep getting an error at this step:

1. cd workspace/hdp/reference-apps/iot-trucking-app
  2. mvn clean install -DskipTests=true

I get the following errors.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project trucking-data-simulator: Could not resolve dependencies for project hortonworks.hdp.refapp.trucking:trucking-data-simu lator:jar:5.0.0-SNAPSHOT: Failure to find com.hortonworks.registries:schema-regi stry-serdes:jar:0.1.0-SNAPSHOT in http://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/g ithub-releases/ was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reatt empted until the update interval of github-releases has elapsed or updates are f orced -> [Help 1]

Have i gone wrong somewhere? I would greatly appreciate any feedback, thank you.

Expert Contributor

I am running it on HDF ambari 2.4.2

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here
Version history
Revision #:
2 of 2
Last update:
‎08-17-2019 04:41 AM
Updated by:

Contributors
Top Kudoed Authors