New Contributor

sqoop import fail with MsSql

Hi all,

i am using CDH-5.4.5 with sqoop-1.4.5 and i followed cloudera documentation but still i am getting the error as shown below

i downloaded the correct version of msSql jar and placed it in /var/lib/sqoop directory. Now i run sqoop command with integratedSecurity=true, i get the below mentioned error. can anybody please assist.

sqoop import --connect >"jdbc:sqlserver://...;integratedSecurity=true;databaseName=employees" -->table organization --hive-drop-import-delims --hive-import --hive-overwrite -->split-by id --m 8 --hive-table testdb.organization

WARNING: Failed to load the sqljdbc_auth.dll cause : no sqljdbc_auth in java.library.path 15/08/27 21:19:07

ERROR manager.SqlManager: Error executing statement: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: This driver is not configured for integrated authentication. ClientConnectionId:3915c8f5-b00c-4e38-ab6a-f1c4da87be01 com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: This driver is not configured for integrated authentication. ClientConnectionId:3915c8f5-b00c-4e38-ab6a-f1c4da87be01

Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no sqljdbc_auth in java.library.path

Reply Asap 

Thanks in advance.

New Contributor

Re: sqoop import fail with MsSql

Hello all,

I have resolverd the issue myself in 2 minutes after doing lot of R&D. Thanks to google.

if anybody is facing the same issue, email me your issue by replying with your email ID below. Thanks

Kudos: 406
Solutions: 292

care-to-share-here@right-etiquette.com :)
Kudos: 112
Solutions: 60

Ahmed, any chance of you sharing the steps here in case it is able to assist others with a similar situation?

If you prefer to only send the information to individuals, I think it would be better to swap email addresses via private messaging in order to safeguard the accounts. I would hate to see anyone become a target for spammers for posting their email address publicly.

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Terms of Service

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

New Contributor

Hello Jervis,

I was not aware about the spam mailers targetting the auidence. let me put the steps to follow .

Thanks for highllighting .

Kudos: 112
Solutions: 60

It is more of a common personal security tip to not share your email publically. I am not aware of anyone actually targeting the community looking for the information but I like to err on the side of caution. :)

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Terms of Service

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Ahmed,

Could you please share the steps ? for Kerberos integrated authentication

Thanks,

Sivaguru

Announcements