Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

CCDH Practice Test Not Available

Explorer

Hi, 

While trying to access practice test of CCDH, it shows the following message, 

"Offer no longer available".

Here is the link I am using to access practice tests,

http://www.cloudera.com/content/cloudera/en/training/certification/practice.html

Any help would be appreciated.

-M

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Master Collaborator
well, I can't make forward-looking guarantees but no plans at this time to offer them. There's some concern with accrediting agencies that offering practice tests hurts the integrity of the exam so we have to work with them and consider the options

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Master Collaborator
All purchased content is in your account. If you don't know how to login into your account, please email certification@cloudera.com

Explorer

Thanks for the prompt reply Brad. 

I went on the link mentioned above with the intent to purchase it but when I click on CCDH PRACTICE TEST the link says that the "Offer no longer available".

I am using the following link to try to access/buy it. Please let me know if it is not the correct one.

http://www.cloudera.com/content/cloudera/en/training/certification/practice.html

-M  

Master Collaborator

Sorry, I thought you already had one. They are no longer sold.

Explorer
Ah. Alright. Is the a new release coming out or has it been scrapped ?

-M

Master Collaborator
well, I can't make forward-looking guarantees but no plans at this time to offer them. There's some concern with accrediting agencies that offering practice tests hurts the integrity of the exam so we have to work with them and consider the options

Explorer

Great. Thanks.

New Contributor

Hello Brad, 

is there any changes in the CCD-410 exam pattern or course , please let me know as i am planning to take this exam , near to this this months .

please advise on the same , is something changed 

Thank you,

Amit