New Contributor

CCA 175 EXAMS DINT LOAD ON EXAMS LOCAL

[ Edited ]

Dear Cloudera Team

Exam Code: CCA175
Scheduled Date: September 9, 2018
Scheduled Time: 1:00 PM India Standard Time

Above is the details of the scheduled exam.I was not able to load it at exams local from 12:45 PM to 01:15 PM IST . The page showed me " Please wait. exam is loading" and the launch status was "Delivery partner doesn't have the exam ready. I have sent a mail To: <certification@cloudera.com> explaining the same with screenshots, but i'm yet to hear from the DL group. 

I was really looking forward to take up the exam and now i'm very much disappointed. As i produce my case, i sincerely beleive Cloudera team will assist me in rescheduling the exams.

Regards

Sriram

Kudos: 112
Solutions: 60

Re: CCA 175 EXAMS DINT LOAD ON EXAMS LOCAL

@sriram26,

Thank you for letting us know. The certification team you emailed is indeed the correct contact to investigate your concern. If you do not hear back from them by tomorrow, please let me know so I can reach out to my contacts on the team. 

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Terms of Service

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cjervis Thanks i was able to reschedule the exams on  Exam Date: 9/15/2018 2:30 PM IST. And Right now i've been trying to launch but I could see the same error again and i'm not able to take up the exam on the scheduled date for the second time. I wonder Why the same glitch again.  There is a lot of time and effort spent in preparation and i'm very disappointed for the second time. Appreciate your help and support.

Thanks & Regards

Sriram

Kudos: 112
Solutions: 60

I am so sorry to hear that. I emailed my contact on the certification team to update them. If you haven't emailed them again, I suggest doing so. 

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Terms of Service

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

Announcements