New Contributor

CCA 175 Exam didn't load - Launch Status: Delivery partner doesn't have the exam ready

My exam CCA 175 was scheduled on 11th April, 2019 at 11.30 AM. I have been trying from 11.15 AM to 12.10 PM. The test did not not launch.

I was getting "Launch Status: Delivery partner doesn't have the exam ready”.

Following are my details:

Exam Sponsor:Cloudera
Exam:CCA Spark and Hadoop Developer
Exam Code:CCA175
Scheduled Date:April 11, 2019
Scheduled Time:11:30 AM India Standard Time

I had bought exam voucher on 14th Oct, 2018

Kudos: 119
Solutions: 62

Re: CCA 175 Exam didn't load - Launch Status: Delivery partner doesn't have the exam ready

@lokesh22 Your best course of action is to email the certification team (certification@cloudera.com) as they would be the ones to investigate your situation. If you have already emailed them, make sure to check your email spam folder in case a reply from the team was flagged as such. 

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Terms of Service

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

New Contributor

Re: CCA 175 Exam didn't load - Launch Status: Delivery partner doesn't have the exam ready

Hi All,

I am also facing the same issue. i have emailed to certification@cloudera.com as instructed by examsupport person.

Lets see when they are going to respond

Cloudera
CCA Spark and Hadoop Developer
CCA175 - English
Launch Status: Delivery partner doesn't have the exam ready
date4/19/2019
time7:30 PM - 9:30 PM - India Standard Time
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

same thing happened to me today morning as well ... have send a mail t cloudera .. lets see what they reply

New Contributor

I had an exam scheduled today. After proctor verified document and necessary details, the exam did not launch. It showed some error. Proctor asked me to send an email to Cloudera as they know about the issue. I have already sent an email to them.

It is the third time I am unable to launch the exam. It is very frustrating & exhausting to repeatedly prepare, take out time for the test and again face technical issues.

Please help!

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Lokesh,

I am trying to schedule CCA 175 exam and following up with Cloudera certification team.

Were you able to retake the exam? Did the exam load?

Regards

New Contributor

Hi,

No, I have tried 4th time yesterday to retake the exam. But unfortunately it did not load again.

How many times have you tried?

New Contributor

Hi Lokesh,

I did not purchase the exam yet but would like to purchase after the issue is resolved.

I am following up with the Cloudera certification team on it.

New Contributor

Hi All,
I was able to schedule and go through the exam after few times unable to load the exam.
My experiance was really very bad as the Virtual Machine was workable till 1 hour in starting of the exam and then after it hanged for around 10-15 mints. I checked with the prometric person on chat and they said that they cannot do anything. i had solved 6 questions and later it became so slow that working was hell. My internet was 40MBPS, and was able to chat with prometric helpdesk with out bany lag. I had only 3 command prompt, 1 sublime text and one firefox session of question opened. Even mouse right click was taking few minutes. i submitted somhow seventh question answer. and then was about to submit 8th question but time out happened.</p><p>I cannot do anything expect just breaking my head as machine was so slow you cannot work at all. first half i was able to answer 6 questions but 2nd half unable to complete 2 questions.
Result shown that 7th i didnot submitted but i had submitted.</p><p>I have written to cloudera exam team and they just pasted me the freuently asked questions link.
I feel very bad after attending this exam. its all about the enviornment. It was not a test of your spark/hadoop skill.
i have got all 6 submitted answers in 1st half as correct but once the exam virtual environment hanged nothing you can do and no one will help you out.
I lost zeal to attend such exams. anyway all the best have some luck at your side.