Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

CCA 175 azerty keyboard

New Contributor
Hi guys,
I am planning to go on CCA 175 certification and I wonder if there is a kind of real practice test as for hortonworks one.
The problem is that I use a french Apple keyboard (not usual azerty config) and it took me a while to find the propre configuration on the Quickstart VM. Is it the same VM for the exam? I do not want to lose a lot of time during the test.

Thank you for your help 🙂
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Community Manager

Sorry, I forgot to mention the keyboard park. I am not sure on that question and will reach out to the certification team in an attempt to get you an answer. 

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Community Manager

Thank you for asking QT. 

Based on the CCA 175 certification page.

• There is not a practice test but if you read through the requirements, you will know what the test will be based on. Look at each requirement and think about how you would accomplish each task as well as which tools you would use to do so. 
  • The bottom of the certification page explains the exam environment. 

CCA175 is a remote-proctored exam available anywhere, anytime. See the FAQ for more information and system requirements.

CCA175 is a hands-on, practical exam using Cloudera technologies. Each user is given their own CDH5 (currently 5.10.0) cluster pre-loaded with Spark 1.6, Impala, Crunch, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Kafka, Flume, Kite, Hue, Oozie, DataFu, and many others (See a full list). In addition the cluster also comes with Python (2.6, 2.7, and 3.4), Perl 5.10, Elephant Bird, Cascading 2.6, Brickhouse, Hive Swarm, Scala 2.11, Scalding, IDEA, Sublime, Eclipse, and NetBeans.

I hope this helps

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.

New Contributor
Hi,

Thanks for the answer but does it mean that I could use my azerty apple
keyboard without any configuration ?

If you have any experience with a foreign keyboard....

Community Manager

Sorry, I forgot to mention the keyboard park. I am not sure on that question and will reach out to the certification team in an attempt to get you an answer.