Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

CCA 175

Contributor

Hi,

1. Is there any sample questions available , which can give an idea about exam patter and its depth.

2. Does cloudera provides the paid test papers for CCA 175 also??

Thanks 

Shelly

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Super Collaborator

There is no longer a multiple-choice exam; there are now only the practical exams where you need to do work on a cluster.  There are currently no sample questions available for this exam.

-Judd

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Super Collaborator

Shelly,

Cloudera's website has the best review of what will be on the exam.  http://www.cloudera.com/content/www/en-us/training/certification/cca-spark.html

Let me know if you have further questions after looking at that page.

-Judd

Contributor

Thanks Judd,

I was just seeking for some sample questions, And beside this I want to confirm that now there will be mo more objective questions also. 

So, previous CCD 410 practice test papers will no longer be useful.

Thanks for support

Shelly

Super Collaborator

There is no longer a multiple-choice exam; there are now only the practical exams where you need to do work on a cluster.  There are currently no sample questions available for this exam.

-Judd

New Contributor

Hi,

Thanks for the information.

When was this exam added to Cloudera Certification List?

And one more thing that doe this exam require us to write Programs in Scala/Python on editors like Eclipse/IntelliJ and build them using SBT/Maven or just on scala/python shells?

Thanks

Rahul

Contributor

Hi,

CCA 175 is the replacement of CCDH 410. because CCDH410 no more available.  And in this exam now there will be only handson . No more objective questions 

Master Collaborator

New Contributor

Hi Brad,

I have read the link provided by you and found that the CCA Exam will contains 10 performance based questions.

But My query is that will the exam questions be full fledged programs that needs to be written in Editors(Eclipse) and compiled using build tools(SBT/Maven) or will they be missing pieces of Code within those programs that needs to be filled in with required code.

Thanks

Rahul

Super Collaborator

New Contributor

Thanks!

This will definitely help.