Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

CCA Administrator - documentation during exam

New Contributor

Hey All,

I couldn't find it clearly stated in certification FAQ - is using Cloudera documentation allowed during the exam?

If it is available, is it limited in any way?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Community Manager

I have checked with the certification team and Cloudera Documentation is allowed to be used during the exam. 

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Community Manager

I have checked with the certification team and Cloudera Documentation is allowed to be used during the exam. 

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.

Contributor

Dear community manager,

Which one exactly is this? Is this all the documentation available on this page: https://www.cloudera.com/documentation/enterprise/latest.html - these are the pages that I am mainly using to study all the topics that are part of the exam? Or only the administration section (this is a pdf of nearly 600 pages)?

Thanks for response!!

Community Manager

I'll double check my recollection on this with the certification team and report back. 🙂

Community Manager

OK, I'm back to confirm that the documentation on Cloudera and Apache sites are not blocked from the exam environment.