Explorer

CCA175 exam has been cancelled by cloudera for some issue their end

Hi,

My exam is scheduled 9th March,2019. Today I saw email from cloudera they cancelled my reservation as some issue in cluster. I got surprised. As I took leave and taking preperation. Now I can not see anything in examslocal for scheduling exam. How I could schedule again. Also no available date in next one week. I need to complete within14th March. I am afraid that I am not able to see my purchase exam in examslocal now. 

Kudos: 119
Solutions: 62

Re: CCA175 exam has been cancelled by cloudera for some issue their end

I'm sorry to hear you are facing an issue @rakeshdey . Your best course of action would be to email the certification team ( certification@cloudera.com  ) as they would be the ones investigating the incident. 

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Terms of Service

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

Highlighted
Explorer

Actually I was informed by one of cloudera certification manager that my reservation will be cancelled as some issue in cluster. After that I got cancellation mail. As it is cancelled I cant see the exam in examslocal for further schedule. I followed up with him keeping cc certification@cloudera.com regarding how i will be able to take and i need to complete it within next week. when I can expect to take again? Unfortunate I did not get any reply
Explorer

@cjervis  Any info you have when exam enviorment will be restored. Frankly speaking as I have invested time to prepare for exam I want to sit for exam, but at certain time I can wait else I need to thing certification from different vendor. Its almost 1 week they are not able to tell that. 

@rakeshdey I have not been provided an ETA from my contact on the certification team. I have been advised that once the exam environment issue has been resolved you would be able to reschedule the exam. 

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.

Terms of Service

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

Explorer

Thanks for reply.Yes I just want to wait as I have invested lots of time for preperation of this exam, They offered me to refund. but i want to wait. But I can't wait more than certain time else I will be thinking certificatiin from another vendor taking refund. Because if it takes 2 month not possible to wait. Almost 2 weeks already gone
Explorer

Hello everyone! Cloudera infrastucture issues are still there. No one knows when will be possible to take an exam meanwhile a lot of people paid. certification@cloudera.com keep going to tell there is no eta. They don't know when the issues will be fixed.

I am sorry to hear you had issues with the exam. Your best course of action is to email certification@cloudera.com. The certification team will then look into the incident and reply to you directly.

On a side note, I inquired with the certification team this morning and they advised that there are not exam infrastructure issues and they are currently running exams. 

Regards,

Cy Jervis - Community Manager

Terms of Use

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

Terms of Service

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

Svs
New Contributor

Cy Jervis,

I don't think you are right. I got exam cancellation email yesterday evening without telling any ETA on when this will be available.

This is really worrying me. I should have looked at this forum before starting to prepare.

@Svs  your best course of action is to email certification@cloudera.com. The certification team will then look into the incident and reply to you directly.

Regards,

Cy Jervis - Community Manager

Terms of Use

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

Terms of Service

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum