06-18-2019 03:24 PM
Thanks god I run into this thread prior to paying for the exam... Now I want to check whether the issues are still there or whether people are being able to set for the exam?
@cjervis : You guys are not being transparent. This is the root issue here. You must provide regular, transparent updates rather than accept people's payments while knowing that the exam env. is not ready.
06-24-2019 05:42 AM
@Francesco I am sorry to see you had issues with the exam. If you have not already, your best course of action is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. The certification team will then look into the incident and reply to you directly.
Cy Jervis - Community Manager
Learn more about the Cloudera Community:
06-25-2019 07:40 AM
Adding to this thread.
My cca 175 exam was scheduled on 6/23, but i got a cancellation email on Friday 6/21. Waiting to hear from cloudera