CCA_175_Old_vs_New_Syllabus.jpgCCA175 Old vs New Syllabus

Contributor

Re: CCA175 required skills and cluster updates

they said changes will happen in April
Highlighted
Contributor

[ Edited ]

considering what cloudera fee charges for attempting the exam .***`We are not announcing a date for when the exam content changes. If you wish to make sure that you your exam is with the latest versions of our products, wait to schedule your exam until April. If you wish to take the exam with the old version then schedule immediately. We will be making changes as soon as we can guarantee a proper exam and without any further warning.` *** IS not great to hear ... you might think to give a second shot for who fails above 50% to make it a bit more fair in my opinion during this transition period
bests M

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

They aint sure about it; That's what I understood it from @juddimal 's response

When we are satisfied that the new version does not break any existing questions, we will be moving the new version into production. Weare not announcing a date for when the exam content changes. If you wish to make sure that you your exam is with the latest versions of our products, wait to schedule your exam until April. If you wish to take the exam with the old version then schedule immediately. We will be making changes as soon as we can guarantee a proper exam and without any further warning.

That's why its quite uncertain.

New Contributor

i have exam on 26th march. what i can expect?
New Contributor

i have exam on 26th march. what i can expect?

thanks
mahesh
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

2 days back only I have purchased exam voucher and giving exam on Mar 17. So exam will be in new format or old format? Please suggest.

New Contributor

if I am on a tight schedule and have to give the CCA 175 certification within 1 or 2 days, in which format will the exam be conducted; old or new??

New Contributor

Me too in same situation. I have scheduled exam on Monday 13th. Waiting for their reply.

Based on their reply i can reschedule my exam. I don’t know what they are expecting from us. I hope our question in valid one and not over coming any cloudera polices. But still they are not responding properly.

New Contributor

This is completely unprofessional from Cloudera that they are not letting people know about the exact exam pattern on which they are going to give an exam.