Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: CCA175 required skills and cluster updates

I am also in the same boat. Planning to write the exam this week but due to lack of clarity about the exam curriculum, I am confused which curriculam should I prepare to write the exam.

I agree this is completely unproffessional, if Cloudera changes the curriculam in their website, they should roll out the new curriculam. Otherwise they should mention clearly in their website when will the new syllabus roll out.

Some one from Cloudera could you please provide the clear information about the changes?

-Ravi

New Contributor

I scheduled my exam on March 20th.

Do I need to re-schedule or continue with the test. Can you please let me know?

New Contributor

Hi,

having read the upgrade of the exam I need some clarifications of the required skills to pass the exam:

Ingest real-time and near-real-time streaming data into HDFS: in the previous version it includes 'using Flume', but know the skill is more generic. Do we need to learn Kafka too or can we freely choose what streaming tool to use?

- Apart from Spark RDDs, Spark DataFrames (Spark SQL), do we need to know Datasets as well?

Supply command-line options to change your application configuration, such as increasing available memory: where can I get more information about this changes, are referring to the JVM?

Thanks in advance