Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

CCDH-410 cancelled by Innovative few days prior to the exam date, now unable to re-schedule

Explorer

Hi,

I purchased CCDH-410 on 28th Oct 2015 and scheduled my exam through innovative exam for 24th Dec 2015. I received an email day before yesterday mentioning that my reservation has been cancelled because of christmas holidays.

I tried to schedule it again, but somehow it's not showing me as eligible to take up this certification. This is really a panic situation for me. I had booked my exam long back on and receiving a cancellation just few days prior to the scheduled date is a shocker.

I have called up in Cloudera office multiple times, left messages on voice mail, sent emails, but I haven't received a response yet. I also called up Innovative Exams multiple times, today they informed that it's due to the changes made by Cloudera for CCDH-410 certification and Innovative Exams is probably not aware of the proper changes.

Now, as I understand, the certification will be invalid from 1st Jan 2016, so, why is it impacting the schedule for Dec 2015? And also, I can still see 24th Dec as available date on Innovative Exams website.

Please guide me as it is really stressful for me to follow up on this just few days prior to the exam. I am in a different timezone, infact totally opposite time zone and I am staying up all night to get a response for this from Cloudera.

Regards

Apeksha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Community Manager

Apeksha,

I have sent an email to the certification team to look into this for you. Were you emailing certification@cloudera.com or another email address?

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Explorer

If anyone else is also going through the same, let me know

Community Manager

Apeksha,

I have sent an email to the certification team to look into this for you. Were you emailing certification@cloudera.com or another email address?

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.

Explorer

It has been resolved now.

Thanks

Community Manager

Great! Thanks for the update and best of luck. 🙂