Kudos: 119
Solutions: 62

Re: Cloudera Certifications : I felt unfair

Hi @Amit0900. Are you the same person as @AmitAchary? I want to be sure this isn't a seperate instance. 

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Terms of Service

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

New Contributor

Hi @cjervis !! It’s a the same !! Please provide any solution for my query. I have tried to reach the support a lot !!! Still there was no response from
The team.
New Contributor

Hi @cjervis !! It’s the same !!! Please address my query.
Kudos: 119
Solutions: 62

OK, I was worried because the original post mentioned receiving a reply. My contact on the certification team also confirmed that your incident was reviewed. Can you confirm that you received the results of the review?

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Terms of Service

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

New Contributor

Hi @cjervis

The Certification team have been mentioned that “the VM was working as expected and there is no fault from their end “ !!!

Where as , It was very slow to proceed with the exam !!! I have complained several times to the Proctor about the issue !!!

At the end the proctor asked me close the exam and he/she will raise a concern to re-schedule !!! At the end no action was taken.
Highlighted
Former Member

[ Edited ]

What else do you expect?  Afterall, they are a commercial organisation, not a charity.  If it were a UK based organisation, the response would have been different.  Because UK has a very strong customer and service culture...be it a chicken tikka masala or a mercedes.

I wouldn't be surprised if this whole thread is removed for various commercial reasons.